Plumbago Guest House, HazyviewMpumalanga, South Africa
Plumbago Guest House
R40 Between White River & Hazyview, South Africa
+27 86 607 5222
FIND BY LOCATION
FIND BY B&B
Through the wrought-
- The elegant pool and sauna in the beautifully tended bird-
filled garden allows for relaxation. The tennis court’s viewing lapa includes a mini library with Robbie’s history- reading corner.
- Beauty treatments, activities, transfers and Safari’s can be arranged ~ Children and Pets by arrangement ~ For Lunch and Dinner bookings are essential ~ Fully licensed ~ credit cards accepted.
- Plumbago offers 3 luxurious suites furnished with king or twin sized beds in suite 1 and only king in suite 2 & 3, with private bathrooms and lounge areas. Extra beds can be added for families…..
- We have a turndown service in the evening preparing your bed with a fresh flower & a Belgian chocolate on your pillow.
- In your suite you will also find an information folder with pen, A4 writing paper, note pad, post card, business card, brochure and information on Plumbago.
- Rejuvenate your soul, come and relax with us. The scenery will take your breath away! We have a large swimming pool as well as a tennis court and a sauna on the premises. Body massages can be arranged on request!
Activities in the area include:
- Kruger National Park –
- Open vehicle safaris: African Night Experience | Morning Safari | Full Day Safari | Afternoon Safari
- Panorama Tour approximately 1 day needed
- Coffee Farm Tour | Silk Farm & Weavery | Bridge Swing
- Bridge Swing | Caving by Candlelight in Pilgrim’s Rest | God’s Window | Three Rondavels | Blyde River Canyon | Bourkes Luck Potholes | Pinnacle Rock
- Lisbon | Berlin | Mac Mac | Bridal Veil
- Walking Trails:
- Jock of the Bushveld Waymarks and Memorial site
- Feeling adventurous?
- Arial Cable Trails | Golf | Cycling routes | fly fishing | quad biking | Hot Air Ballooning | Bridge swing | Gecko-
ing | White water tubing | Horse trails | Microlighting | River Rafting
- Jane Goodall Chimpanzee Eden
- Elephant Sanctuary
- Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre / Hoedspruit endangered species centre
- Elephant back Safari’s
- Sudwala Caves
- Birding Tours / Dullstroom Bird of prey Centre
- Wild Horses and Blue Swallows Reserve
- Exclusive elephant tours –
elephant brushing – early morning, elephant back riding, Walking with elephants – sunrise and sunset elephant experience (+ – 2hrs)
Pets are allowed at Plumbago Guest House. For your convenience please find the list below to ensure you arrive with the following that applies to your pet, to make their stay as comfy as possible.
- Favourite blanky, pillow or bed/basket with preferred soft toy
- Water/Food containers & Food
- Collar & Leash
- Medication (30 min drive from the vet – for any emergencies)
- Scratch pole for the kitties
- Cat box and Sand
Directions from Johannesburg follow the N4 to Nelspruit.
Take the R40 through White River towards Hazyview. After passing the Kiepersol turnoff look out for the Plumbago sign on your right.
You are not under any obligation by submitting this enquiry. Plumbago Guest Lodge will confirm the availability of the required dates that you have states, in addition to the rate that will be charged. The booking procedure and other documentation will be sent you, by e-mail or telephone as you require.
Send a booking enquiry to Plumbago Guest Lodge: