Amadudu Guest House, HarrismithFree State, South Africa
Amadudu Guest House
1 Bosbok Street, Harrismith, Free State, South Africa
Amadudu Guest House, Harrismith offers 7 Rooms and seven bathrooms. 6 Rooms have en-
Rooms have coffee and tea facilities, refrigerator, heater, electric blanket, safe, panic button for 24 hour armed response, towels, toiletries, luxurious linen and tv with satellite hotel bouquet.
We also offer safe carport parking for all rooms, complimentary sherry on arrival, car wash service, shoe cleaning service and full breakfast, lunch and dinner on request.
Guests most often comment on our cleanliness and warm hospitality and service.
This is a 2 room unit with kitchen, bedroom with double bed and separate room that serves as a dressing room and second bedroom with sleeper couch. There is a private front entrance, carport in front of room and rear entrance to garden and braai area
Budget room Room 2
This room features a double bed, dedicated private bathroom ( which means that your bathroom is not en-
Luxury rooms Room 3:
This room has a lovely view of Platberg mountain, a queen size bed and open en-
An open plan room with kitchen, dining nook for enjoying meals, comfortable sleeper couch for families and queen size bed. There is a shower in the en-
A very spacious room with extra length, king size bed, lots of cupboard space and private entrance to garden. The en-
Room 6 –
Our most luxurious and romantic room, this room is our honeymoon nest.
It is very spacious and has a queen size bed, flat screen television and romantic bathroom. The bathroom boasts a jet bath and multi nozzle shower. There is a double adjoining door to room 7 for families or groups.
Beautifully decorated and it has private entrance, with adjoining door to room 6. The bathroom has a shower.
Accommodation Rates 2016
Self catering: R300 per person
Bed and Breakfast: R370 per person
Dinner Bed and Breakfast: R500 per person
Dinner and Bed: R430 per person
*Children under 12: half price
*Please note that rates are subject to change
**Credit cards are welcome
- On the N5 from Bloemfontein / Bethlehem you will drive into Harrismith.
- Proceed straight at the big 4-way stop (Wilge Park will be to your right).
- When you approach the traffic light, turn left into McKechnie Avenue. Follow from point 2 below.
- On the N3 from Johannesburg, take the second Harrismith off-ramp – Bethlehem, Phuthaditjhaba, N5. Proceed right at the end of the off-ramp from Johannesburg.
- At the traffic light (Spur is on your left, turn right into King Avenue. Follow from point 2 below.
- On the N3 from Durban, take the first Harrismith off-ramp – Bethlehem, Phuthaditjhaba, N5.
- Proceed straight at the end of the off-ramp from Johannesburg.
- At the traffic light (Spur is on your left), turn right into King Avenue. Follow from point 2 below.
Once you are in Harrismith:
- After you have turned into McKechnie Avenue, turn immediately right into King Avenue.
- Look out for our Amadudu Guest House signs.
- Proceed straight down in King Avenue (straight on at 2 stop streets in King Avenue) until the road turns sharply to the left.
- After the road has turned to the left, make a hairpin turn to the right (towards the mountain).
- Go underneath the bridge and turn first left in Bosbok Avenues.
- The guesthouse is the first house on right, on corner of Blesbok and Bosbok Avenues.
You are not under any obligation by submitting this enquiry. Amadudu Guest House will confirm the availability of the required dates that you have states, in addition to the rate that will be charged. The booking procedure and other documentation will be sent you, by e-mail or telephone as you require.
Send a booking enquiry to Amadudu Guest House: