African Pride Irene Country Lodge, CenturionPretoria, Gauteng
African Pride Irene Country Lodge
Nellmapius Drive, Irene, Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
+27 (0)12 667 6464
+27 (0)12 667-
FIND BY LOCATION
Winding down the oak-lined country lane where cows graze in green pastures, you will arrive at a haven of peace and tranquility in the hub of South Africa’s economic heartland.
Nestling in the historic village of Irene, the African Pride Irene Country Lodge is centrally located between Johannesburg and Pretoria, and a mere twenty-five minute drive from OR Tambo International Airport.
The area has a rich cultural heritage and many national leaders and historic figures have left their mark in Irene. Smuts House is the restored home of General Jan Smuts, a former Prime Minister of South Africa and world statesman.
This historical site, as well as others of interest, can be found in Irene and Gauteng.
All 74 en suite rooms (4 suites and 69 double or twin rooms) have been gracefully designed in variations of English Country Manor style. Rooms that epitomize good taste with stately wooden furniture and rich fabrics.
Facing onto the lake, combined with modern day creature comforts such as 24 hour room service, wireless internet access, direct telephone dialing, DSTV satellite television, mini bars, 16 Hour restaurant services plus an unmatched environment, where one finds oneself surrounded by many species of birds and not forgetting our herds of cows.
● All our 74 spacious bedrooms are combined with modern day creature comforts such as:
● Complimentary Wireless internet
● Complimentary use of aqua facilities including a Gym
● Complimentary parking facilities close to your room
● Complimentary newspaper every morning
● Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
● Air Conditioning in all rooms
● Room safes in all rooms
● Multi-function workstations in each bedroom
● Remote Control Television in all rooms with DSTV
● Hairdryers in all rooms
● Mini Bars
● En-suite bathrooms with seperate bath and shower
● 1 Presidential Suite
● 3 Executive Suites
● 15 Superior Double Rooms
● 38 Luxury Double Rooms
● 15 Luxury Twin Rooms
● 2 Rooms catering for the physically disabled
This superb 140 m2 suite has an optional Chef and Butler on standby 24 hours a day to look after your every need. Hidden away in our amazing natural Camdeboo Forest. The suite boasts an inside and outside lounge and dining area that can seat up to 8 GUESTS. Adjacent to our superior rooms for additional accommodation requirements. High loft ceilings to give that additional sense of space.
Irene is a suburb of Centurion which is conveniently situated between Midrand and Pretoria. Making the travel to the Union Buildings and surrounding areas a mere 15 min drive away and the travelling to Sandton a 30 min drive, now with the GAUTRAIN these journeys are even more convenient
|Standard Single||Cleopatra (single only)||R900.00||–|
|Out of Africa||R1 150.00||R695.00|
|Superior||Royal Oak||R1 150.00||R695.00|
|Superior Self-Catering||Emerald||R1 150.00||R695.00|
|Corporate rates available on request
Specials available on request
DIRECTIONS FROM OR TAMBO AIRPORT (off-peak periods):
Please note that Nellmapius Drive experiences heavy traffic volumes from mid-morning onwards.
- Take the R21 from OR TAMBO Airport towards Pretoria.
- Take the M31 Off-ramp onto Nellmapius Drive, Irene.
- At the stop street, turn left onto Nellmapius Drive.
- Carry on with Nellmapius Drive, under a bridge to a 4-way Stop.
- Go over the Stop and carry on towards a traffic circle, Irene Dairy Farm will be on your left-hand side.
- Carry on straight you will reach the third traffic circle; African Pride Irene Country Lodge is on your right-hand side.
DIRECTIONS FROM JOHANNESBURG:
- Take the Ben Schoeman Highway (N1) from Johannesburg towards Pretoria.
- Take the Polokwane/Pietersburg Highway split.
- Take the first Off-ramp, John Vorster Drive.
- At the end of the Off-ramp, turn right.
- Carry on with John Vorster Drive over 4 traffic lights towards Irene.
- At the 5th traffic light, turn left. There will be a golf course on the left-hand side.
- African Pride Irene Country Lodge is situated approximately 900m on the left hand side
You are not under any obligation by submitting this enquiry. African Pride Irene Country Lodge will confirm the availability of the required dates that you have states, in addition to the rate that will be charged. The booking procedure and other documentation will be sent you, by e-mail or telephone as you require.
Send a booking enquiry to African Pride Irene Country Lodge: